Free iMovie Converter for Mac: How to Convert Video to iMove Easily?
iMovie is a Mac OS X or iOS based video editing software application which allows users to import video footage to create video projects, and gives Mac users an easy way to get started creating high-quality movies from videos shot on all kinds of devices. iMovie also supports multiple video input formats including h.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MOV, DV, HDV, AVCHD, and etc.
But if you have videos which are incompatible with iMovie, like AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, Webm, Divx, Xvid, DVD, VOB, DAV, M2TS, MOD, TOD, MXF and some type of MP4, MOV(containers without video codec of h.264 or mpeg), you can use a free video converter – Any Video Converter to convert these videos to specific iMove video format for free. In this tutorial, we will show you how to free convert videos like AVI, MOD, MKV, VOB and more to iMove video format in 4 simple steps.
1. Steps on How to Convert Any Videos to iMove for Free
Download and install Any Video Converter Free on your computer
Add videos to Any Video Converter Free
You can drag & drop video to Any Video Converter Free from the Finder, or click "Add File(s)" button to add videos.
Choose the output format
Choose "iMovie" as the output format. You can choose "iMovie" by clicking icon from the output profile.
And if you like, you can click icon to customize the output settings.
Or you can click icon to edit the video by clipping, cropping and more.
You can click "Convert" button to start converting videos to iMovie. And after the conversion completed, you can click "History" icon at the left bar to find the well converted videos for iMovie.
2. Import Converted Video to iMovie for Editing
With Any Video Converter Free, you can easily convert any videos to specific video format for iMovie, and now you can import the converted video to iMovie to start your own video project.
You can import the converted video by dragging it from the Finder, or import the videos by using the "Import" window and click media icon. Then you can start edit the video to create your own project.
Other More Features of Any Video Converter Free:
1. Convert videos between any formats freely. Any Video Converter is designed with no limitations and zero costs. It lets you effortlessly convert any video files to any format and specific output format for devices like Apple, Android, game and TV console, and etc.
2. Free Download video from YouTube and more. This Free Online Video Downloader lets you download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, VEVO, Metacafe, Howcast, Niconico and other 100+ sites and convert videos and music to any format.
3. Rip and extract audio from CD and video. Any Video Converter is also a free audio CD ripper and video to audio converter which can rip audio tracks from CDs, extract audio tracks, sound or background music from videos. What's more, it supports converting audio files between different formats including MP3, AAC, FLAC, OGG and etc.
4. Free video editor to make your video special. Any Video Converter also enable users to trim video clips, crop video, rotate video, join videos into one, or add external subtitles, audio tracks, watermark, and special effects.
Just free download this Free iMovie Video Converter and try it right now!
- HEVC/H.265 Converter
- H.264 Video Converter
- What is Video Codec
- Android Video Converter
- Samsung Video Converter
- Xbox One Video Converter
- Sony PS4 Video Converter
- Nokia Video Converter
- MPEG Video Converter
- Convert MP4 to MP3
- Convert MKV to MP4
- Convert Video to GIF
- Convert M2TS to MP4
- Convert MVI to MP4
- Convert WebM to MP4
- Convert Videos to MP3
- Convert MP4 to 3GP
Video Enhancer AI
- Best 10 Video Enhancer
- Improve Video Quality
- Fix Blurry Videos
- Remove Noise from Footage
- Upscale Videos from HD to 4K
- Upscale Videos from 480P to 1080P