Audio/Video Converting FAQs
(1) You can solve the problem by changing the output video format.
(2) You can adjust your video size to a smaller one. In this case, please go to the right corner of the program and change the video size of the basic settings.
Yes. Click button in the upper right corner of the main window. Choose "Audio" Tab, adjust the sound normalization in the Audio Volume pane.
Yes. Go to the right pane in the main window of Any Video Converter, find Audio Options, and check "Disable Audio" option.
You may set higher Audio Bitrate and Audio Sample rate to get better audio render.
Q5: The converter doesn't convert the entire video. It shows complete when encoding status reaches 70% or so. Why?
(1) Please add source video to MediaInfo by clicking File > Open > File and then set the video bitrate, video framerate, audio bitrate and audio sample rate parameters in Any Video Converter according to the Media Info to try again.
Please note that some source video files may be encoded with defects that would disrupt or mislead the converting process. This sometimes will cause converting errors and the out-of-sync problem. In this case, it's suggested that you change output format or the input files.
(2) Please try other kinds of video output formats.
(3) If this problem persists, please send us one or two video clips for testing. If the file is too large to send via email, please upload it to (https://www.google.com/drive/) and tell us the file name and download link, and then we can download here and give feedback soon.
Change the video effect: Highlight the video in the left pane, click Video Crop Effect tool under the preview window, click Video Effect tab from the popup window, click Other Effect option, and then choose Flip Vertical from drop-down list.
It's quite possible that your input file name or file path contains special (non-English) character which cannot be recognized by the converter. Please modify the file name or file path, and then try again.
If your video file contains multiple subtitles or audio tracks, you can freely select your desired subtitle and audio track. Go to the main panel of the program, click subtitle to select your desired subtitle. Click Audio Track to select your desired audio track.
If your video file has no subtitles, you can also easily create and add subtitles to the video. Just place a .srt subtitle file and the video file in the same file folder, besides, please rename the .srt subtitle and the video to the same. After that, please run Any Video Converter, Go to the main panel of the program, click subtitle to get the subtitle you add. Click how to add external subtitles to video for a step-by-step guide.
If you want to disable the subtitles of DVD movies, please highlight the DVD title and click subtitle to select "No Subtitle" from the drop-down list.
Note: At the moment, AVC cannot disable subtitles from MKV files, and we will improve this feature in the future updates. Please use the software on the following page to remove subtitles first, and then use AVC to convert it.
Please visit MKVToolNix and download and install the windows version. Please add the MKV file, uncheck the subtitle track, set output folder, and start mixing.
1. Please be sure to select the external subtitles from the Subtitle option in the main window of program.
2. Click , select Subtitles Option, and then choose an encoding format according to your subtitles' encoding format, such as UTF-8, from the drop-down list of "Default subtitle encoding" option.
1. You can choose the Customized MP4 Movie as output profile, then go to the right pane of the program and unfold the Video Option. You will find the Frame Size option, please set it to Original.
2. Please add source video to MediaInfo by clicking File > Open > File and then set the video framerate and audio sample rate parameters in Any Video Converter according to the Media Info.
Generally speaking, the output quality can be improved by modifying "Video Size" and video "Bit Rate". After you highlight the loaded file into the program, you will be able to modify them on the right panel of the main interface. But in certain format, there would be some limitations. And also, the output files would be in a larger size if you set larger values for these two items.
Yes. Click , select Misc. Option, and uncheck "Add video codec name into the output file name" option.
Please convert the source video to *.wmv format instead of *.avi format, because *.wmv has better compatibility with PowerPoint.
Yes, Any Video converter Professional and Any Video Converter Ultimate can do a good job on DVD conversion. If you can remove the encryption of the DVD by other third-party program, such as DVD Decrypter, our Any Video Converter Free will also be able to convert the decrypted VOB files.
You need to choose the Customized MP4 Movie as output profile, then go to the right pane of the program, unfold the "Basic Setting -->Video Size". You can manually enter the frame size you want.
Yes, the latest Any Video Converter Free, Any Video Converter Pro and Any Video Converter Ultimate support converting audio files between different audio formats, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, OGG, .etc.
Yes, Any Video Conevert supports multi-core CPUs, which can take full advantage of your PC power to accelerate the converting speed. The newly adopted NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology can totally accelerate your PC GPU, so as to finish your converting task with ultra-high speed and best output quality.
Constant Quality is a kind of x264 and x265 encoding mode to adjust the rate up and down to achieve the visual quality level rather than the specific data rate. Under the x264 and x265 encoding, you can set the values (Rate Factors) between 0 and 51, with the lower values delivering the higher quality, and high values resulting in more compression and lower quality. How to use Constant Quality mode for H264 encoding?