How to Upload Videos to YouTube
If you want to be a professional video editor, you must upload your created videos to YouTube to receive the response and reviews from the audience, then you make a progress by repeating this process as many times as you can. In this article, we will show you how to upload your videos to YouTube.
1. Find the best video editor for yourself
Before uploading the video on YouTube, you will need to prepare for the footage (including video, audio track, subtitles, and background music) and start the editing process with the right video editing software. There are numerous video editing software or applications that are available for Windows PC, Mac, iOS, or Android devices. You just need to choose the right one for yourself, the professional video editors like After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, VEGAS Pro, CyberLink PowerDirector, Final Cut Pro, etc, or the easy-to-use video editors like Camtasia, Filmora.
2. Collect material for your video project
1) You will need to collect the video clips you want to use in your video project. They are the footage shoot by your camera, mobile phone, or recordings of the activities on your computer. Some of the video editors have built-in recorders that help you capture smooth and clear screen videos in the easiest way. If not, you can use Any Video Converter Ultimate to capture streaming videos and anything on the screen including media player windows, online video web pages, rectangular/freehand regions, desktop activities.
2) YouTube only supports these file formats, including MP4, MOV, AVI, HEVC, MPEG4, ProRes, WebM, FLV, so if you have a collection of videos that are not supported by YouTube, you can use Any Video Converter Ultimate to convert videos to MP4, or other video formats that are fully compatible with YouTube.
Any Video Converter Ultimate
- Record video screen with high output quality.
- Download videos and music from 100+ sites.
- Convert DVDs & CDs & videos to 200+ formats.
- Burn any video to blank DVD disc to create DVDs.
- Edit video clips with cut, crop, and special effects.
- Support NVIDIA NVENC hardware acceleration.
Step 1: Import videos by clicking the "Add Video(s)" button in the main interface.
Step 2: Click the button under Output Profile on the top right corner to select the output format. In the list of Output Profile, select "MP4", abd "Customized MP4 Movie(*.mp4)" is highly recommended.
Step 3: After you have set up all the conversion output format and parameters, simply click the "Convert Now" button to start converting videos to MP4.
3) Or you can use Any Video Converter Ultimate to gather video and music clips from online sharing websites, including YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Howcast, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
4) If you have old Anime episodes, movies, recordings, or home videos that are in very low-resolution, and you want to share the videos to others via YouTube, you can use AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI to bring the old footage a stunning new look. Or follow along with the tutorial to learn the easiest ways to improve video quality.
AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI
AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI is an AI-based video enhancement software to upscale video from 480p to 1080p, 1080p to 4K, and up to 8K. With AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI, you can upscale low-res videos to high resolution and bring your old videos a stunningly new look.Learn More
After you complete the editing process and render the video, you can start uploading the video to YouTube to share to others.
1. Open the browser, and insert www.youtube.com on the search bar.
2. Sign into YouTube with your YouTube account.
3. Click "Upload" and choose the video file you want to upload to YouTube. You can also drag and drop the video files to this page. The uploading process will start automatically. You can write the related title, description and tags to make the uploaded video customized.
4. Click "Done" to upload video to YouTube.
- HEVC/H.265 Converter
- H.264 Video Converter
- What is Video Codec
- iPhone Video Converter
- Android Video Converter
- Samsung Video Converter
- Xbox One Video Converter
- Sony PS4 Video Converter
- Nokia Video Converter
- MPEG Video Converter
- Convert MP4 to MP3
- Convert MKV to MP4
- Convert Video to GIF
- Convert M2TS to MP4
- Convert MVI to MP4
- Convert WebM to MP4
- Convert Videos to MP3
- Convert MP4 to 3GP
- Convert YouTube to MP3
- Free 4K Video Converter
- Netflix Video Downloader
- Amazon Video Downloader
- YouTube Video Downloader
- Facebook Video Downloader
- SoundCloud Music Downloder
- Howcast Video Downloder
- Liveleak Video Downloader
- Vimeo Video Downloader
- VEVO Video Downloader
- Instagram Video Downloader
- 4K Video Downloader
- Free Music Downloaders
Video Enhancer AI