1. You will receive the confirmation email with license code upon the transaction of your order. Please check your inbox. If you do not receive confirmation email with license code, please check the spam folder to see if the auto-generated email is marked as spam.If there is no confirmation email at all, then it must be blocked out by the filter of your email service provider.
2. If you fail to retrieve license code via the online auto service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your original license. Please provide us with detailed information about your purchase, such as email address, user name, etc.
There are three possibilities:
1. Your user name contains punctuation, symbols or special characters.
For example, the character Ÿ, the symbol $, or the punctuation ’, will not be recognized by the program. Some French, Greek, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese or Spanish characters will not be accepted by the program. If your license code is invalid due this reason, please contact us for a new code with the user name in English characters as you prefer.
2. Blank spaces are accidentally added.
Please mind that license information is case-sensitive. Do not enter any extra blank space to the license name or code.
3. The license does not match the program.
Please note that we have several similar but different programs. Please match the license with the very program you use. For instance, if you purchase Any DVD Converter, but accidentally download Any Video Converter, then you will fail to register the program. You shall download Any DVD Converter instead.
Both of them are avaliable.
You can simply upgrade to AVC Pro based on AVC Free program and register with license. Run Any Video Converter Free, click Upgrade on the program lower right corner or click ? > Enter License Code on the upper right menu. There will be a registration popup dialog. Copy and paste the Name and Code into the registration popup dialog.
You can also download AVC Pro to register.
If you use the program with a user account that has no administrative privileges, the program may go back to evaluation version once you logoff.
You can solve this problem by installing program as administrator. Right-click on the setup file (.exe) and select "Run as administrator", enter the administrator's password and install the program.
If you want to register this program under a limited user, please refer to How can I register or run the program with full control under a limited user.
No, basically our program’s license code is one license for one computer only.
Yes. All updates are free.
If you install the latest version to the location you installed last time, you don't have to register again. If your change the install location, please re-register again using the original license name and code
We offer numerous customer payment options including: Swreg, Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard, Alipay, Bank/Wire transfer, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Credit/Debit card (Payment information by Fax), Discover/Novus.
Currently all Anvsoft Windows products are fully compatible with Windows 10.
Considering our partners’ policies, we allow 60-days to refund or exchange your product. Should it exceed more than 60 days, refund/exchange is no longer allowed.
To better serve the customers all over the world, we are planning to localize Any Video Converter into more minor languages. We will improve our language services according to your requirements.
However, if you are native, if you love our products, if you are desirable to contribute your effort on AVCLabs globalization, please come to join this program! If you would like to make contributes to the translation of Any Video Converter, please visit this link for information: Translate For us. We will give you any product(s) you intend to have as an award!(If you already have had the product, you can ask for another one.)